We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. Please send us your resume today!
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Must be 2-20 licensed
- At least 2 years of insurance sales experience
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About We Insure
The Power of WE. Join We Insure, one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the nation. With over 125 agencies in 10 states, you have an incredible opportunity to grow with We Insure as we continue to expand nationally and become an even bigger force in the insurance industry.
We Insure was established in 2009 and was named Best Places to Work (2013-2018 Business Journal), Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2013-2015 Business Journal), and most recently, We Insure was ranked in the top 25% of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine.
As our company continues to expand, the leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join our team. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing their associates, then WE Insure is the right fit for you.