We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Demonstrated comprehension of the insurance industry, insurance products, risk management profiles, and associated state and federal regulations
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Beelek Agency
We are a championship sales team that works hard, does life together, and takes care of each other like family.