Carter Family Agency
SIGNING BONUS !!!
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
About Carter Family Agency
Our goal and passion is helping our community, being a great teammate, and enjoying being in the office every day. We are looking for someone who is reliable, dependable, great with people, and overall a great attitude.