Are you a people person with keen listening skills, strong attention to detail, and a knack for navigating the finer details in business or financial plans? If so, we’re looking for you! We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual needs. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills. If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
About Legacy Insurance
Legacy Insurance is a multi-line independent insurance agency servicing Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia. We represent over 40 of the top carriers in the insurance market today and sell a variety of different types of insurance products including Auto, Home, Life, Business and many more. Being independent allows us to shop each policy to our carrier partners and provide the best solution for each client at the most competitive price.