We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
If you’re looking for a great, trustworthy company to work with for supplemental health insurance, SIG is the company for you.
Our products help protect Americans' financial futures during the worst time of their lives. When we’re not protecting our communities, we’re giving back to them through hands-on volunteer and monetary contributions.
Our passion for our life and supplemental health insurance products is contagious, and our work is meaningful. We continue to grow because of one thing: our people.
We empower our customers by offering products that help secure their financial future and protect them when tragedy strikes.