Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, Aflac is here to guide you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate & grow insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative, apply today!
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Thunderbolts Region
The Aflac Thunderbolt Region is a fast-growing region in Northwest Houston. We are looking for highly motivated people for our continued growth.
Aflac is a Fortune 500 company, providing financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. When a policyholder or insured gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits promptly, for eligible claims, directly to the insured (unless assigned otherwise). For more than six decades, Aflac voluntary insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.