Farm Bureau Insurance/ Dickson Insurance Group LLC
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
$45,000 - $100,000
About Farm Bureau Insurance/ Dickson Insurance Group LLC
At Farm Bureau Insurance, we believe that providing excellent customer service and competitive auto, life and property insurance rates are as important today as they were when we started our company nearly 60 years ago.