Farmers Insurance 1475
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
About Farmers Insurance 1475
Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years!