Aflac Regional Office East ND
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
$45,500+ at plan commission
About Aflac Regional Office East ND
The foundation of our organization is culture, we believe if you surround yourself with high-quality people who share a common purpose, you can achieve anything.