No Vaccine Required! Start a new career with Farmers, we sponsor individuals to get licensed. :)
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers was established in 1928. We're one of the country's largest insurance companies. Our organization is #1 in California with approximately 20 billion in annual written premium. Also, we serve more than 16 million households with more than 19 million policies.