Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking. Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide material
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Candidates must have some computer experience
- Required to get licensed within the first 30 days of hire. We will provide materials
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Get Insurance License and once licensed, sell your appointments
$40,000 - $60,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Insurance Agency, we are looking for someone who enjoys helping others, likes to talk to people, is friendly and high-energy - Someone who wants to make a difference in our city.
Chris Castanza leads one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country. He was nominated for Personal Lines Agent of the Year twice. His agency is well known for its team approach to business. Chris is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer on accelerating growth in agencies across the nation. His practical and motivational style balances education with enlightening stories. Chris has coached teams and small businesses across the country with a focus on elevating the vision of the organization, developing the talent within teams, and creating frameworks for perpetual success.
Find his book on Amazon: 'The Great Game of Insurance.'