Bowling Financial Group
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Self motivated, high energy, and competitive personality required
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Bowling Financial Group
Bowling Financial Group is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40 year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families for one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.