Farm Bureau Insurance/ Dickson Insurance Group LLC
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Demonstrated comprehension of the insurance industry, insurance products, risk management profiles, and associated state and federal regulations
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- Candidates must have an insurance license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
$45,000 - 100,000
About Farm Bureau Insurance/ Dickson Insurance Group LLC
At Farm Bureau Insurance, we believe that providing excellent customer service and competitive auto, life and property insurance rates are as important today as they were when we started our company nearly 60 years ago.