Terrill Mayberry - State Farm Agency
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
$60,000+ at plan
About Terrill Mayberry - State Farm Agency
At Terrill Mayberry – State Farm Agency we strive to create a community that feels like family. Our mission and our top priority is to help people identify their insurance and financial needs, allowing them to safeguard and protect their loved ones from the unexpected and manage their financial future. We will preserve a culture of integrity and accountability all while providing a remarkable customer experience.
We are built on community values and are passionate about building relationships with our policyholders and our community. Throughout the year you can find our team out in the community at various events like the Birmingham Farmers Market or volunteering with several of the local non-profits in the area. We believe in the importance of growing our company based on principles, not just profit.
Our agency services the Metro-Detroit Area as well as the entire State of Michigan.