Aflac - Ann Arbor
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
About Aflac - Ann Arbor
Aflac Benefits Advisors work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and other value-added services for employees. It’s a key role with growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources, and trust of a well-known and reputable brand. And you’ll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they experience a covered health event.