Homeway Real Estate
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Homeway Real Estate
Homeway Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency that specializes in the buying and selling of homes in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding areas. Homeway strives to anticipate and respond to the needs of buyers and sellers while supporting our communities. We aim to go above and beyond for our people and our clients.