New York Life
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, please connect with us today to discuss next steps!
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Insurance license required
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
About New York Life
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partner, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.