Farmers District 39
We are looking for passionate individuals that have been looking to enter the competitive world of insurance. Farmers Insurance Protégé Program provides you with the ability to work under one of our most successful agents. We offer generous base pay plus commissions as well as providing purchased leads!
Work with one of our top agents for 7-12 months in order to gain valuable firsthand insurance experience. At the end of the program, we will help you launch your own Farmers agency.
You will receive full hands-on training from marketing, sales, staffing, customer service, and insurance knowledge. This is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking a career in insurance.
*Paid training after you get licensed. We will help you get licensed and trained*
(Not a work from home position)
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Compile insurance quotes using accurate customer information, data, and rates for insurance policies
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- The ability to follow up with clients
- Managing your own calendar
- Marketing to other businesses with outbound visits
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Successful completion of a background check is required*
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- One year minimum sales experience preferred*
- Ability to speak on the phone and cold call.
- Effective time management
- Building a pipeline of clients
- Ability to create professional networks
- Marketing experience is preferred but not required
- Having a good attitude to create a positive working environment
- Ability to educate clients on the insurance that supports their needs
$17 - $20 hourly
About Farmers District 39
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.