New York Life Insurance Company - Santa Clara General Office
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Good communication in English and Korean.
$65,000 - $100,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life Insurance Company - Santa Clara General Office
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73 on the 2020 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.