Farmers Insurance District 23
Are you an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience? We have the role for you! Our team is expanding, and we’re hiring an insurance producer who will oversee an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. In this role, no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate has some sales experience or is a quick learner that’s eager to work directly with customers to uncover the insurance protection that best meets their needs. If you want a job with a flexible schedule and rewarding career path that offers ample opportunities for advancement, reach out to us today!
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Propose ideal insurance plan options to existing, new, and prospective clients after spending time listening to evaluate their individual insurance needs and circumstances
- Assist existing, new, and prospective policyholders in completing the necessary insurance forms and documents to ensure all policy requirements are met and facilitate various aspects of the insurance claims process, including the examination of physical properties
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred (Willingness to obtain license is required, we will help you with this!)
- Life Insurance License is preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 23
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses in the United States. If you’re a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.