Farmers Insurance District 3
Are you interested in recruiting, training, and developing your own team of financial professionals? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re expanding our district and looking for top-notch insurance brokers to find top talent and lead teams of insurance sales agents to success. Job seekers should be self-driven, motivated insurance professionals eager to maximize their earning potential and put their leadership skills to the test. Ready to accept the challenge? Apply now!
- Leverage actuary data to strategically set premiums and maximize branch profit and use predictive modeling to determine risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Monitor the branch’s financial performance and ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Assess existing company policies, offer advice on improvements, and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Make sure staff are following ethical and legal compliance regulations when handling insurance investigation claims
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise insurance agents with high potential and turn them into top performers to gain new customers and drive sales
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Must be well-versed in the different types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- Must have active insurance agent license in your state
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory position in the insurance industry
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance Group (informally Farmers) is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic HO policies and our unmatched claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and businesses.