Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual of Wisconsin is looking for individuals to learn the multi-line insurance business. We pay a base salary (not a draw off commissions or a loan) plus commission as well as bonuses for up to three years as you learn the business.
Insurance companies are typically looking for a pure salesperson, but Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard working, can run a business, likes to interact with and help people and is results driven. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today - please apply!
- Working with local businesses and homeowners, developing relationships and explaining the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line
- Providing exceptional customer service to everyone
- Possess outstanding relationship building and networking skills
- Increase in knowledge of new products continuously
- Seek training, education and gain knowledge and expertise from and with team members
- Agent/Owner must be licensed for property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Agents/Owners must attend 4 training classes in our Madison, WI home office before starting. These classes are a week long and are paid training. There you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems, and sales techniques.
- You must be able to work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
$35,000 - $45,000 plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.