Position is located in our Onalaska, WI sales office and will work approximately 25-27 hours per week.
- Receive and respond to training and systems related calls and emails for agents in the district.
- Process quotes for Financed Agents – PL, CL and Farm Accounts.
- Assist in the New Agent Installation Process from a systems perspective.
- Submit policies, process policy changes, certificates, binders, etc for agents.
- Create reports needed by the District Manager (DM).
- Set up appointments and meetings for the DM.
- Prepare files for use in CA Reviews.
- Conduct agent follow-up on Pending Life Report.
- Assist with Registered Rep Correspondence and reviews.
- Create power points, emails and letters for the DM.
- Maintain the DM Share Point Site.
- Process reassignment paperwork and follow up for signatures of agents and/or DM.
- Perform systems training of all new financed agents and any career agent assistants.
- Assist in organizing District contests and tracking.
- Assist in making travel arrangements.
- Organize all District training sessions.
- Assist with coordination of Financed Agent Weekly Activity Reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years office experience, preferably in property and casualty insurance.
- Ability to train others.
- Proficient personal computer skills including the ability to use the MS Office suite.
- Proficient in the use of social media.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective communication skills. Available for limited travel within district.
$11.50 - $12/hr
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for 10 consecutive years and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.