State Farm - Maggie Bringa
Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implementing effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Optimize strategy via A/B testing and reporting on content campaigns, digital sponsorships, media buys, speaking engagements, and more to maintain a favorable cost-per-lead ratio while driving MQLs
- Keep an eye on emerging industry trends and life insurance marketing initiatives to report to supervisors
- Maintain our CRM system by tracking marketing campaigns e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information
- Support insurance sales and brand awareness goals through events and other marketing initiatives that foster new and engage existing members of target audience groups
- Consult with creative team on marketing collateral and campaign and promotional materials
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related digital marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in an insurance setting beneficial
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and both verbal and written communications skills is necessary
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word and Excel and solid computer skills are required
- CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools prowess is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar specialty is necessary
$40,000 - $60,000+ salary plus commission
About State Farm - Maggie Bringa
State Farm Insurance is a quality Insurance Company that sells Auto, Fire, Life, and Health products. We are an extremely strong company financially. State Farm will be 100 years old next year. We have been the largest writer of auto insurance in the nation since 1962. 3 out of 5 cars on the road are insured by State Farm Insurance Company. When I started my agency in 2002, I started with no customers. My agency has been a very successful agency since then. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. I have 30 years of insurance experience to personally train the right person to be the next best customer service team member. All I ask is to be coachable, have the ability to overcome rejection, and have a good work ethic.