We are expanding and have an opening for top-performing Insurance Sales Executives to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure, and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client-oriented, fast-paced office, apply today to learn more.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Generate new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations and closes sales
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program
- Cold call, send direct emails and perform other lead generation activities
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Create relationships from a cold start
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Ability to obtain or possess active Property & Casualty, Life, and Health insurance licenses
- Display leadership competencies, including the ability to delegate, engage and inspire others
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years, or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
We’re proud of more than 90 years of serving our customers and excited about the future as we continue to evolve to meet their needs. Our ambition is to Be the leader in delivering peace of mind, innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is the foundation of our organizational culture. We sponsor a broad range of employee groups, including the Women’s Inclusion Network, Farmers Pride, Veterans & Advocates, Farmers Asian Alliance, Somos Farmers, Black Professionals Alliance, Disability Inclusion Group, Farmers Future, FarmersFit, and Parent Connect.