Farmers DM District 35
We’re looking for an inside sales representative to help us increase our sales. You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm Darryl Wiltshire, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions. Please contact me at 501-463-4178 or email me at dwiltshire@ farmersagent.com.