Empire Insurance Services Inc
Our agency is expanding and we need an insurance broker ready to step up to the plate and find, train, and develop agents and turn them into great performers. If you’re a self-motivated, driven, natural-born leader ready to flourish. Apply today!
Compensation is commission only
- Ensure the branch is meeting sales targets by overseeing the office’s financial performance
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Hire, train, develop, and manage insurance agents with great potential so they become high-performers to gain new clients and maximize sales
- Examine current company policies, make suggestions for improvements and implement new policies for the branch when necessary
- Assure that all ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance
- Exceptional knowledge of the most recent types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products, current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management or supervisory position
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Candidates must have active insurance agent license in their state
$70,000 - $90,000 at plan commission
About Empire Insurance Services Inc
We specialize in Commercial Property and Small Business insurance. Our goal is to offer the best possible services for clients and the perfect environment for our agents.