Altitude Benefits and Consulting, LLC
Are you an experienced insurance professional, motivated people person looking for the chance to try something new? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you ! Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. Candidates must be able to work from home and complete tasks daily. Candidates must be licensed for property and casualty and/or life and health insurance. Candidate can live in GA, AL, TN, NC or FL. This is a commission only job with new and renewal commissions. If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned team as an insurance sales representative, please apply today!
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree a plus
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 yrs of insurance experience.
- Experience using sales-related software is beneficial
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Must have property and casualty Insurance license
$50,000+ Commission Based
About Altitude Benefits and Consulting, LLC
Altitude Benefits and Consulting, LLC is made up of insurance professionals that have over 100 years of combined experience. We work in the association markets, affinity markets, credit unions, and small business markets to provide complete employee benefits as well as voluntary benefits to the employer and their employees. We also provide commercial insurance protection for our clients.
Altitude Insurance provides personal consulting for businesses and individuals. Licensed in all Fifty States, we provide you with affordable commercial, dental, health, and life products tailored to You.