Farmers Insurance District 23
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Drive sales among potential clients by making phone calls, composing text messages, and sending emails regularly
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
$40,000 - $50,000
About Farmers Insurance District 23
Farmers Insurance Group is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.