If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers 06
Farmers District 06 is a award winning district operation who designed and tailored to building successful new insurance professionals through culture, support and training. We believe in building a strong foundation brick by brick in a friendly and helpful environment.