Farmers Insurance Northern Utah District Office
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program (paid internship) provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- Proven leadership and communication skills
$36,000 - $45,000 (includes $2,500 monthly salary)
About Farmers Insurance Northern Utah District Office
As a Farmers® district, we're ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. We provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Ways our Farmers district contributes to your success:
- The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
- More than 50 highly competitive insurance & financial services products
- Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including bonuses, residual programs & performance rewards
- Ongoing training and support from the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
- Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
Call us, let’s discuss your experience, business goals, and entrepreneurial options.