Farmers Insurance 1475
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- Must successfully complete a background check
$40,000 - $55,000
About Farmers Insurance 1475
Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years!