Famers District 39
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an enterprising spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Drive sales among potential clients by making phone calls, composing text messages, and sending emails regularly
- Compile insurance quotes using accurate customer information, data, and rates for insurance policies
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- We will help you acquire licensing!
$17 per hour
About Famers District 39
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.