Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Compile insurance quotes using accurate customer information, data, and rates for insurance policies
- Must successfully complete a background check
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.