Farmers Insurance District 19
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Candidates must clear a background check
About Farmers Insurance District 19
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.