Farmers District 79-09
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs! Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Create new and continued business by uncovering opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
About Farmers District 79-09
As a Farmers District Manager I have been leading a team of Agency Owners in Thurston County for the past 26 years. My team will partner with you in your development and success from the start. We will provide a professional office for you to work out along with personalized support as you build your agency.
Add to that backing of a strong national brand and you are ready to pursue unlimited professional development.