Farmers Insurance District 23
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs! Have you ever dreamed of one day owning your own business? Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with people
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 23
Farmers Insurance Group is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.