Farmers Insurance 1475
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with people
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
About Farmers Insurance 1475
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses in the United States. We’re continually looking for new people to join our team.
- Number 1 ranked district in the nation 5 out of the last 8 years.
- Training Bootcamp hosted by the 7th largest agency owner in the nation.