Farmers Insurance - Virginia
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs! Have you ever dreamed of one day owning your own business? Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with people
$45,000 - $65,000 At Plan
About Farmers Insurance - Virginia
Our story began in 1928 with the simple goal of insuring the vehicles of rural farmers but as the world changed, so did we. Farmers now provide insurance for home, auto, business, recreational, life, and financial services to more than 10 million households, generating approximately $20 billion in annual written premium.