New York Life Insurance Company
We are seeking full-time, U.S. based students who meet the following criteria:
- Second-semester Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students with no break in study and with at least 12 credits remaining
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Interested in becoming an entrepreneur
- Involved on campus in student organizations and/or athletics, or involved in their communities
As a licensed college agent, you will have the ability to make a lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach their important financial goals.
You may help impact:
- Young parents provide financial security for their children should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- Business owners save for retirement and protect the business they have spent a lifetime building.
- People like your parents plan for the likelihood of extended care for an illness, while protecting the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
The rewards are more fulfilling than you could imagine – this is so much more than an experience and a paycheck.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing the information you gather
- Making product recommendations/sales to help them meet their insurance and financial goals
- Most importantly, you will provide ongoing service and support to these policyholders
- As client needs and goals change, you'll help them adjust their financial goals to meet these changing needs
- Time: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting
- Positive Attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to excel
- Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845
- Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions
About New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of July 30, 2018. For 64 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.