AFLAC - Team Innovation
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
$55,000 - $65,000 at plan earnings
About AFLAC - Team Innovation
Join a company that’s been named to Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 20 years in a row. As part of the Aflac team, you’ll find yourself in a supportive work environment with an organizational culture that champions an open-door management philosophy, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and more.
Along with major medical offerings, Aflac contributes 100% of the individual employee premium for the individual basic Accident, Cancer and Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness plans. Aflac offers employees a 401(k) plan, with 100% matching up to 4% of their salaries (subject to IRS limitations) and other financial incentives. There is also the potential for year-end profit-sharing bonuses for all employees, and rewards for tenure and superior performance.