Farm Bureau Insurance - Wilmington Independence office
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
About Farm Bureau Insurance - Wilmington Independence office
A fast-paced office environment that is growing.