Moran Insurance, LLC
(440 License) or (220 License)
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida and are seeking individuals to manage an assigned book of personal lines property and casualty insurance business.
Ideal candidates must have knowledge and experience in the property insurance industry. Candidates must also have great organizational and computer skills, and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Review client renewals and present alternative options
- Manage an assigned book of business and monthly expiration list
- Process endorsements and take payments
- Provide outstanding client service
- Ensure all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Maintain current and accurate data in the agency management system
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
- 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience specifically in home and property insurance
- All required active licensing (440 or 220)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Proficient using Quoting Software tools
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
$17 - $21 hourly
About Moran Insurance, LLC
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Vero Beach and Sebastian, Florida.