Peoples Choice Mortgage
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
About Peoples Choice Mortgage
At Peoples Choice Mortgage we value our family. In turn, we treat all of our clients like family. We know that understanding finances isn’t always a straight path. That’s why we work to develop and educate all of our clients throughout the loan process. Our focus is empowering clients to make a financial choice that fits their needs and finances. We want our clients to close their deals with dignity and not simply because that’s their only option.