The Cambridge Insurance Agency
LICENSED 4-40/2-20 Agent Needed!!!
Cambridge Insurance (part of American Mortgage) is seeking a licensed 4-40/2-20 Agent for inside sales. We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios.
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Insurance license required
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Cambridge Insurance Agency
Cambridge Insurance is an insurance brokerage representing over 100 carriers for homeowners, auto, life, and commercial lines of business. Our array of insurance companies allows us to shop for the best option for our clients. Cambridge boasts 15 years of experience in the Tampa market, although we service all of Florida.