The Cambridge Insurance Agency
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
About The Cambridge Insurance Agency
Cambridge Insurance is an insurance brokerage representing over 100 carriers for homeowners, auto, life, and commercial lines of business. Our array of insurance companies allows us to shop for the best option for our clients. Cambridge boasts 15 years of experience in the Tampa market, although we service all of Florida.