Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
$45,000+ at plan commission
About Rieck Agency
We are a new agency for Farmers Insurance.