Farmers District 39
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner so as to provide exceptional and extraordinary service
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with the Farmers Department of Insurance
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching
- Multi-task, organized, and driven to meet deadlines
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- We will help you acquire licensing!
- Sales experience preferred
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Farmers District 39
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.