Allied Insurance Managers Inc.
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level commercial insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
$45,000+ (Base Salary + Commission)
About Allied Insurance Managers Inc.
Allied Insurance Managers, Inc. has provided insurance and risk management solutions to businesses and individuals since 1987. As an independent agency, we represent a broad spectrum of national, regional and domestic insurance companies. This allows us to find our customers the most comprehensive, cost-effective insurance solutions today and in the future.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Commission Employee; rate based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 410(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities