Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Our Farmers Insurance District Office is looking for motivated business professionals. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, self-reliant leader with a proven track record of success. If selected, you’ll receive an already established book of business with the additional structural and financial support that our company provides. We’re offering $10,000 in an office startup bonus, up to a 300% commission bonus monthly, and up to a 60% annual commission bonus on top of our already competitive compensation structure. If you’re ready for financial freedom, we need to talk!
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with Agency and Farmers expectations
- Meet with new and potential clients to accurately assess their needs and financial statuses before presenting ideal plan options and insurance quotes that can meet their individual needs
- Participate in ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers to maximize your success
- Implement successful sales-based marketing strategies in order to find and convert leads from prospects to customers and grow your book of business
- Sell and solicit Farmers products and actively market in your community to generate more business
- Should have General Lines experience in both Personal and Commercial Insurance
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health licensure required for agency ownership
- Candidates need to be able to prove at least $50,000 in assets to qualify (Business line of credit available through Farmers Credit Union)
- Sales or insurance agent experience preferred
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.